Mutiara Seputeh is situated on a 15 acres undulating land, atop a cool hillock in the prestigous residential area of Bukit Seputeh. Mutiara Seputeh offers a total of 80 units of 3 storey semi-detached and 13 units of 3 storey bungalows.
Far from the maddening crowds and traffic snarls, Mutiara Seputeh Elevated Residences embodies the sheer tranquility of hilltop living. Built on elevated ground amidst breathtaking hilly surroundings, this prestigious residential enclave of semi-dees and bungalows is just minutes away from the Mid Valley Megamall and the KL city centre. These elegant 3-storey bungalows convey a resort style ambience integrating unrivalled luxury, comfort and distinctive style.
At Mutiara Seputeh, there are five(5) bungalow designs catering to different lifestyles and needs of housebuyers. The designs draw from a fusion of modern style tastefully blending in with rustic features amidst a tropical setting. The lot sizes of 5,834 sq ft to 10,183 sq ft and have built-up areas of 6,977 sq ft to 9,366 sq ft .
Enclaved in an exclusive, strategic, matured, established location.
Nestled in a quiet, serene neighborhood and tucked away from high rises, maddening crowds, heavy traffic, noises & pollution.
Just minutes away from Mid Valley City, Bangsar and KL City Centre.
Easy access to amenities and facilities.
An exclusive guarded community.
Adopting the theme of modern contemporary with water features and lush greeneries.
Freehold with individual title.
Situated on an undulating land with good “feng shui”.
Low density of 6 units per acre.
- Centralized water filtration system & hot water system
- Choices of layout
- Functional Spaces and Comfort
- High ceiling with spacious sun-dappled rooms
- Guard house with 24-hr security guards
- Single entry/exit point with barrier boom gates
- Card access system for vehicle access
- CCTV surveillance cameras at strategic locations
- Photo beam sensor for perimeter fencing
- Guard-tour system provide routine patrolling
- Intercom system by telephone entry
- Panic Button (Central Monitoring System which connected to Guard House)